Monday, November 28, 2016

Ba Noi's

My wife and I went to Ba Noi's at the U.P. Town Center for lunch. The servers were very polite and attentive. When asked on what our orders were going to be, I pointed to the posting on their wall about their all day brunch menu and said I wanted the Bo Luc Lac. The waiter said that that was only good from Monday to Friday. When we got home, I checked their menu online and found out that the all day brunch was  served everyday! That was minus point number 1. 

I also ordered the Iced Vietnamese Blended Caramel. A few minutes later, I was informed that they don't have whipped cream. So I canceled that order, after all what good is iced blended coffee without whipped cream. Minus point number 2.

My wife ordered Banh Mi. However the side dish of lobster crisps were not crispy at all. She had to inform the servers about it. To their credit they replaced it. The Banh Mi though was very good and my wife enjoyed it.

My order was Banh Xeo (Vietnamese Crepe) with chicken, beef, and shrimp sauteed with bean sprouts. The taste was quite good, but not outstanding.

Service: 3.5/5
Food: 3.5/5
Ambiance: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment