Monday, November 28, 2016

Sizzlin' Steak

Every Sunday, after church, my wife and I pass by this restaurant. Recently, I noticed that they have a new entree called "Mi Gusta" which seemed appetizing. This morning, my wife relented to my pestering and agreed to have lunch here. Of course, I ordered the dish I so wanted to try while my wife had their bestseller, the Sizzling Beef Rice.

When our orders came (which was quite fast) my wife noticed that the beef were not fully cooked yet. The waitress explained that the reason the plate was sizzling was for us to cook the served meat. She even showed us how to do it. My wife enjoyed what she ordered and I can only say to my entree: "Mi gusta!" ..I like! Very much!

The prices were very reasonable - P219 and P249 respectively. We only had to add P20 for the Iced Tea (P40 if bottomless). The servers were very nice and courteous. The ambiance just right.

The only reason why I did not give it a perfect 5 was because of their the chairs. They were rocking. A bit difficult to enjoy your food if you're moving to and fro.

Overall rating 4.5

chicken
pork
beef
me gusta
soup

No comments:

Post a Comment