Monday, November 28, 2016

Banapple

It has been a while since my wife and I last visited this place so we thought it would be a good idea to have breakfast here. Our orders of choice were Savory Longanisa with caramelized onions for me and Boneless Bangus a la Pobre for my wife. It took about 20 minutes before our orders were served perhaps because the place had a lot of customers that Saturday morning. Anyway, my longanisa was just perfect! It had that certain crispiness that I thoroughly enjoyed! My wife also was delighted with her bangus. The only nit we had was that the garlic friend rice had some unfried chunks in it. In both our orders! The Cafe Mocha was great too!

Ambiance was so-so and as I mentioned earlier, the place was crowded. The servers were nice and attentive though.

Overall rating: 4.0







No comments:

Post a Comment