Monday, November 28, 2016

Mongolian Quick Stop

Mongolian Quick Stop moved to the 4th level of Robinson's Galleria. My wife and I love Mongolian food so we decided to give this place a try. We both opted for the single bowl.  The first thing we noticed was that there were only a few tongs to use in picking the variety of vegetables and the rice. Also when it comes to choosing the meat/seafood, the server will do the picking - you just point out which ones you like. It was the servers also who will put in the sauce after asking which you prefer - spicy, sweet, etc. For me, that method is so different from the other Mongolian buffets we've been to where you do all the picking, including the sauces.

The  cooked food is then delivered to your table. The taste is not that outstanding, primarily for me, because I was not able to put the amount and type of sauces that I would have wanted.

I guess it's all because the cost is relatively cheaper than the other Mongolian restaurants.  It is just P165 for the single bowl.

Overall rating: 3.5



No comments:

Post a Comment